Great Lakes Automation Supply
Great Lakes Automation Supply is committed to continuously improve the quality of our processes, our business practices, and the products we represent, to provide the best overall benefit for our customers, our suppliers, and our owner-associates.
The Great Lakes Total Quality Program was formally established in 1991. Our program is based on the philosophy of Dr. W. Edward Deming, and "The Total Quality Process for Distributors", developed at Texas A&M University. It is a people involvement program which emphasizes the need for all owner-associates to work together to "do it right the first time".
What does this mean for you, our valued customer?.
- Order Accuracy
- We have local and corporate cross-functional quality teams working on various areas of improvement, identified through the analysis of performance data, owner-associate input, and customer feedback.
- On-Time Delivery
- Our on-time delivery and fill rates are among the industry best.
- Courteous Service
- Our customers are our primary focus. Our systems are designed to provide you with the service excellence you expect and deserve.
- Trained Owner Associates
- Our internal training program keeps our owner-associates up to date on the latest products and technical applications. We also provide continuous on-the-job training on our systems and processes. Our goal is to give you expert service provided by industry experts.
- Efficient Operation
- We constantly evaluate our systems and processes to ensure that they are as efficient and error-free as possible. We focus on error prevention and the elimination of unnecessary steps and rework, so that doing business with us is as easy and hassle-free as possible.